Climate of Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii Average Weather
- Wailuku, Maui, hawaii, 20°53'N, 156°30'W, 61 m (200 ft)
- Wailuku, Maui has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with a pronounced dry season in the high-sun months, no cold season, wet season is in the low-sun months (Köppen-Geiger classification: As).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Wailuku, Maui is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 23.8 degrees Celsius (74.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 685 mm (27 in).
- If Wailuku, Maui were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: