Wailuku, Maui Climate & Temperature
- Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii is at 20°53'N, 156°30'W, 61 m (200 ft). See map.
- Wailuku, Maui has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with a pronounced dry season in the high-sun months, no cold season, wet season is in the low-sun months (Köppen-Geiger classification: As).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Wailuku, Maui is situated in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 23.8 degrees Celsius (74.8 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4 °C (7.2°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype truly hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 685 mm (27 inches) which is equivalent to 685 Litres/m² (16.8 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Wailuku, Maui you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Maun, Botswana where you would find a Subtropical steppe climate (Subtropical thorn woodland biome).
Wailuku, Maui Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Wailuku, Maui Climate Graph in Metric Units
Wailuku, Maui Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: