| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wailuku, Maui in August is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of H2O is discharged during on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:04 long with an average length of 12:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Wailuku, Maui August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Wailuku, Maui: