| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wailuku, Maui in February is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Wailuku, Maui February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Wailuku, Maui: