| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wailuku, Maui in July is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in July is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with intermittent rain. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of liquid accrues across on average 8 days.
- The shortest day is 13:05 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Wailuku, Maui July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Wailuku, Maui: