| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wailuku, Maui in March is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid with occasional rain. Circa 95mm (3.7in) of liquid is released across on average 13 days.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Wailuku, Maui March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Wailuku, Maui: