| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wailuku, Maui in November is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 57mm (2.2in) of fluid is dropped across on average 10 days.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Wailuku, Maui November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Wailuku, Maui: