| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wailuku, Maui in September is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in September is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty with periodic rain. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of H2O is released across on average 6 days.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Wailuku, Maui September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Wailuku, Maui: