Vs > Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
Wailuku, Maui vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap Climate & Distance Between
Wailuku, Maui vs Lynchburg, Va, Usa
Wailuku, Maui vs Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab, Thailand
Wailuku, Maui vs Makokou, Gabon
Wailuku, Maui vs san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands, Colombia
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Peshawar, Pakistan
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Ada, Mn, Usa
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Olathe, Ks, Usa
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Ushibuka, Japan
Chesterfield, Nunavut vs Rochester, Mn
San Juan vs Pompeu
Plovdiv vs Ethelda Bay, Bc
Khost vs Teresina
- The distance between Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii and Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates is approximately 13,963 km or 8,677 mi.
- To reach Wailuku, Maui in this distance one would set out from Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap bearing 36.2° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Wailuku, Maui bearing 144.8° or SE .
- Wailuku, Maui has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Wailuku, Maui is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 3.3 °C (5.9°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.2 °C (20.2°F) less in Wailuku, Maui. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 627.9 mm (24.7 in) more which is equivalent to 627.9 l/m² (15.41 US gal/ft²) or 6,279,000 l/ha (671,267 US gal/ac) more. About 12 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3° higher in Wailuku, Maui than in Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Wailuku, Maui relative to Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Wailuku, Maui
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -6 (-12)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -9 (-15)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -3 (-6)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Wailuku, Maui vs Resia Pass, Italy
Wailuku, Maui vs Tsu, Japan
Wailuku, Maui vs Tabora, Tanzania
Wailuku, Maui vs Negele, Ethiopia
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Limnos, Greece
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Royal Oak, Md, Usa
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap vs Guayaquil, Ecuador
Las Vegas, Nevada vs Mumbai/ Bombay
Ophir vs Magdeburg
Marble Hill, Mo vs Nowra Ran
Quito vs Marseille
Wailuku, Maui vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Wailuku, Maui
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) NNE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) N
- Khasab, Oman - 266.4 kms (165.5 miles) NE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 197.9 kms (123 miles) NE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 145.7 kms (90.5 miles) NE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 126.1 kms (78.3 miles) NE
- Majis, Oman - 220.5 kms (137 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 18.6 kms (11.5 miles) E
- Muscat , Oman - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) ESE