Vs > Balmaceda Puerto
Wailuku, Maui vs Balmaceda Puerto Climate & Distance Between
Wailuku, Maui vs Sanchez, Dominican Republic
Wailuku, Maui vs Las Gaviotas, Colombia
Wailuku, Maui vs Kermanshah, Iran
Wailuku, Maui vs Auckland City, New Zealand
Balmaceda Puerto vs Thessaloniki, Greece
Balmaceda Puerto vs Tiffin, Oh, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati
Balmaceda Puerto vs Hebron, Ne, Usa
Phetchabun vs Krasnodar
Houston, Texas vs Port Angeles, Wa
Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron vs Camden, Sc
Vitim vs Bohicon
- The distance between Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii and Balmaceda Puerto, Chile is approximately 11,274 km or 7,006 mi.
- To reach Wailuku, Maui in this distance one would set out from Balmaceda Puerto bearing 288.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Wailuku, Maui bearing 315° or NW .
- Wailuku, Maui has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry summers (As) whereas Balmaceda Puerto has a dry-summer maritime subalpine climate (Csc).
- Wailuku, Maui is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Balmaceda Puerto is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 17.4 °C (31.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.7 °C (13.9°F) less in Wailuku, Maui. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 73.4 mm (2.9 in) more which is equivalent to 73.4 l/m² (1.8 US gal/ft²) or 734,000 l/ha (78,469 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.1° higher in Wailuku, Maui than in Balmaceda Puerto.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Wailuku, Maui relative to Balmaceda Puerto. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balmaceda Puerto vs Wailuku, Maui
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -36 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Wailuku, Maui vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
Wailuku, Maui vs Monte Azul, Brazil
Wailuku, Maui vs Moroni, Comoros
Wailuku, Maui vs Winthrop College, Sc, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Vevay, In, Usa
Balmaceda Puerto vs Tomb, Mali
Balmaceda Puerto vs Vientiane, Laos
Franceville/ Masuku vs Lille
Cerdyn’ vs Walnut, Il
Simusir Island vs Choir
Cork vs Sodankyla, Lapland
Wailuku, Maui vs Balmaceda Puerto Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Wailuku, Maui
Climate Guides for Locations near Balmaceda Puerto